With a simple set of useful controls, a single master volume, and 50 or 100 watts of clean headroom, the Pearl Combo is an incredibly versatile amplifier designed to lay a rich tonal foundation for every type of guitarist. We are now offering the 5th version of the Pearl. This latest version has upgraded capacitors and resistors along with a substantial circuit design update. If you have heard any other the older Pearl amps wait until you hear this version. Version 5 offers more volume, better tone, a cleaner effects loop along with updated aesthetics. Whether it’s being used at bedroom volumes or on a large stage, the Pearl excels in every setting. Musicians using effect pedals to achieve an overdriven tone will be amazed at how the Pearl’s clean, all-tube hand wired circuit can bring new life to the drive pedals in their rig. Musicians using time-based or modulation effects will also find that the Pearl’s tube powered effects loop creates a great platform for effects they prefer to keep completely clean.
The Port City Pearl features:
- Interactive Treble, Middle, and Bass controls
- Bright Switch for High-end Frequency Tone Shaping
- High and low Inputs
- TAD matched 6L6 (x2 in 50W, x4 in 100W)
- JJ ECC83 – Preamp
- JJ ECC81 – Effects Loop
- JJ ECC83 – Phase Inverter
- JJ GZ34 Rectifier (100 Watt is rectified with silicon diodes)
- USA Heyboer Transformers
- Tube Buffered Effects Loop
- External speaker jack
- 50 Watts Output
- 120 / 240v Power Switch
- 2 / 4 / 8 Ohm Impedance Switch (4, 8, and 16 ohm on 100 Watt version)
- Weight: 36 lbs (50W) – 43 lbs (100w)
- 20″W // 10.5″H // 8.25″D
The Pearl combo ships with a Mercury Magnetics SD power cable.
The Pearl owners manual can be found here.
International Orders – Click Here